Like I've said before, it's all about moderation! We have had some dairy over the last few days and I did have some red meat, but we are eating about 80% less meat than we used to if I had to guess. We are also discovering some new, very yummy, nutritious meals! I made some tasty vegetable soup last night for dinner using vegetable broth instead of my usual beef broth. I also found some good recipes for the next couple of weeks from onceamonthmom.com! I definitely recommend this website!
I have been blessed to have my family here visiting with us this weekend! I always love to share our life here in NC with my family. I also enjoy a little bit of extra rest = ) My sweet family has been getting up with Micah in the morning so David and I can sleep in a little and they watched the kids this afternoon while I napped! The Lord has been so gracious to me in giving me loving, godly parents and a great sister! Oh, I introduced my family to dark chocolate almond milk this weekend to their delight = )
No comments:
Post a Comment